Love the green? Travel green in Negros Occidental!
Countryside, Crafts & Culinary delights Travel green to Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, the Philippine’s foremost sustainable agri-tourism and organic farm capital. Step back in time to the countryside, re-living turn of the century old towns and haciendas, feeling a sense of green and tranquility as you traverse along undulating sugarcane fields. Take an eco-trip to a rainforest and marine reserve, learn the importance of coastal biodiversity conservation to combat climate change and savor exquisite Negrense cuisine from freshest exotic seafood to healthy options of organic farms and produce.
- Visit remarkable churches, stately mansions, and diverse organic farms
- Enjoy culinary delights from traditional home style cooking to East-West fusion, with a wide array of seafood, organic and healthy options.
- Buy local, support local – world-class handicrafts, from exclusive factory visits, to community and producers’ shops, souvenirs showroom.
Organic Farms & Sustainable Agri Tours: North, Central & Southern loops.
Green Weddings & Events (M.I.C.E)
Ecofriendly Family Getaway & Educational trips
SUGGESTED ITINERARY – 4 DAYS/3 NIGHTS
To make the most of your visit and trip, stay no less than 4 days/3 nights, otherwise, before you know it, you’ll be planning your next vacay again!
- Day 1- Arrival, Check in at Nature’s Village Resort. Bacolod City Half Day tour
- Day 2 – Full Day Tour, Southern & Central Loop, Overnight at Rapha Valley
- Day 3 – Full Day Tour – Northern Loop & Souvenir Shopping, Overnight at Nature’s Village Resort
- Day 4 – Departure
For more information and reservations, please send us a message.
“We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.”
Our Society for Sustainable Tourism & Development Inc.-SST offers Training, Capacity Building, Educational programs, Green Solutions and Services for public stakeholders: Destinations – LGUs and host communities; Private stakeholders – Hotels, Resorts, Hospitality, Tour Operators and Businesses with Global Sustainable Tourism Council standards. Training programs and solutions include Environmental Conservation and Compliance, Good Governance, Climate Resilience, to address global challenges of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): food security, poverty alleviation, environmental sustainability and climate resilience. Waste water (P.T. Amanaid Philippines) and Waste to Energy (W2E) Solutions as well as other green innovations are now offered to LGUs and tourism industry for law compliance.
For more information and assistance, contact us.
Posted on December 29, 2014, in Green Travel Exchange, Sustainable Tourism and tagged Agri-tourism, Danjugan Island, Negros Occidental, Philippines, Rapha Valley. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.