Travel with a difference
- Our efforts on sustainable tourism development and promotion of responsible, affordable- to high-end, low impact, eco-friendly and meaningful journeys are the distinctive features for your trip.
- Transfers, trained local guide; low carbon footprint
- Local insider context, away from the massive crowd
- Personalized, any day departure
- Wide array of options, variety of interests
- No rush, no worry.
Grounded, grassroots essence
- Highlighting the spirit of preferred places
- Pure and simple grassroots know-how
- Experience culture and nature
- Understand and learn
- Connect with the locals
- Relax, refresh, re-charge.
“Go into the world and do well. But more importantly go into the world and do good.”
Hi! I wonder if you have any upcoming training for young people who want to initiate conservation and sustainable tourism activities in their own provinces? I’m from Albay, Bicol and this is something I want to pursue for our province. However, I have no background except for my degree in Biology (ecology major). I want to be trained in this field as well. I hope you can help me out. Thank you!
Thanks for your message and interest. Please send us a private message via our Facebook page to start our communication!
Hi, I’m Merle U. Ruiz currently working as Tourism Program Chair. We have new community partner Gawad Kalinga Hiyas Farm located at Barangay Mapagong, Calamba CIty. I have full background in Ecotourism Development but as far as Farm Tourism Development i have a limited background, I want to seek assistance from your organization to help me to develop the area into a Community Based Farm Tourism
Thank you for your interest. We will be happy to help. Please send us a private message via our Society for Sustainable Tourism Facebook page to start our conversation.
Hello, my name is Kiko Velhagen currently working as a Researcher for Philippine Center for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development, Inc. We currently have a ongoing project with several local and international partners that deals with Accommodation and MICE Establishments. I was wondering if you have a document of criteria or policies for Green Hotels and Green Events. It would really help the progress of the project. Hope to hear from you soon.