Join our Society
To join our Society, enroll in our future Green Destinations Sustainable Tourism Learning, Capacity Building, Development, Management – Awards to Certification ACP Program.
Who can join:
- Travel & tourism industry sector, tour operators, travel agents, guides;
- Public sector, Politicians/Statesmen, Public/civil servants: Government agencies, LGUs in charge of environment, governance, planning & development, tourism;
- Hospitality sector: hotels and resorts, restaurants, bars, owners, managers, decision makers;
- Tourism service & Eco/organic suppliers & providers: small and medium business owners, leisure, spa, beauty, food & health products/services;
- Real estate & land owners, Developers, Contractors, Architects, Builders, Suppliers;
- Energy, Water, Organic farming & Recycling suppliers;
- Land, water and air transport: Tour bus operators, Cruises/Ships; Airlines;
- Recreation and sports facilities: scuba, snorkeling, mountaineering, adventure, outdoor shops & gears;
- NGOs, cooperatives, People’s Organizations, Environmental, Conservation & Green Advocacy groups;
- Academe, educators, youth leaders;
- Concerned citizens and sustainability advocates.
Benefits of Society for Sustainable Tourism- SST Member
By becoming an SST member you will gain knowledge to espouse positive change starting with our grassroots, while sharing it with the world and promote your personal or organization’s genuine advocacy to supporting sustainable tourism. Whether you apply as an individual, a small business enterprise, non-profit, NGO, or as a large company or organization, your commitment to the SSTDI will give you access to services and opportunities that will help strengthen your efforts towards offering a more sustainable product or service.
We have two types of Membership: Individual & Organization. Your membership will give you privilege to services and opportunities that will equip you with the know-how in implementing your green and sustainable services or product.
As SSTDI member, you will be given the priority in key educational, networking, institutional and practical activities, resources and benefits. Take action. Do positive for your community and future generations!
Being an SST Member gives you the ability to gain quality networking opportunities and have access to educational resources and marketing benefits.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP. Participate in any of our future SST Learning, Conferences & Workshops! Join us on Facebook and keep updated with our forthcoming Events/Learning, Capacity Building Conferenes and Workshops.
ORGANIZATIONS/DESTINATIONS/ TOURIM INDUSTRY. Register in our Green Destinations Sustainable Tourism Learning, Coaching, Development & Management, Awards to Certification Program.
“The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground.”