– To provide the UNWTO Sustainable Tourism framework in Tourism Destination Development and Management, Environmental Conservation and Socio-Cultural programs with capacity building support and solutions.
– To provide capacity building and sustainability solutions for Hotels, Resorts, Lodgings, Hospitality and Tour Operators with best practices and compliance results.
– To provide Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) solutions for companies who can have the option to choose their community or corporate social responsibility program through genuine environmental initiatives or grass roots development outreach.
– To assist in marketing and promotion with the network of sustainable tourism destinations and service providers, green hotels and lodgings, and MICE venue and sites to include Brand Management, Marketing Communications, PR & Publicity
– To provide extraordinary, unique, responsible travel alternatives and attention to detail with authentic, well rounded and profound learning experiences.
Our Society for Sustainable Tourism & Development Inc.-SST offers Training, Capacity Building, Educational programs, Green Solutions and Services for public stakeholders: Destinations – LGUs and host communities; Private stakeholders – Hotels, Resorts, Hospitality, Tour Operators and Businesses with Green Destinations, Global Leaders Program and Green Travel Guide capacity building and solutions to include Environmental Conservation and Compliance, Good Governance,Climate Resilience, to address global challenges of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): food security, poverty alleviation, environmental sustainability and climate resilience for the local host community. Water waste- STP (P.T. Amanaid Philippines) and Waste to Energy (W2E) solutions as well as other green destinations innovations are now offered to LGUs and tourism industry for law compliance.
For more information and assistance, contact us.
SST is proud to be part of the Founding Board of the ASIAN ECOTOURISM NETWORK
pls. sent communication to our planning officer Engr. Leovilyn Acepcion DS for nov. 23,2012 forum cc to Mayor Lawrence Marxlen DelaCruz Thanks,_Allan Benjamin ,r.m.t.
Thanks for your message. we already sent invitation/proposal to Mayor Marxlen de la Cruz. Please follow up with his office for participation.