– To provide the Global Sustainable Tourism Standards and Criteria in Tourism Destination Development and Management, Environmental Conservation and Socio-Cultural programs with capacity building support and solutions.
– To provide capacity building and sustainability solutions for Hotels, Resorts, Lodgings, Hospitality and Tour Operators with best practices and compliance results.
– To provide Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) solutions for companies who can have the option to choose their community or corporate social responsibility program through genuine environmental initiatives or grass roots development outreach.
– To assist in marketing and promotion with the network of sustainable tourism destinations and service providers, green hotels and lodgings, and MICE venue and sites to include Brand Management, Marketing Communications, PR & Publicity
– To provide extraordinary, unique, responsible travel alternatives and attention to detail with authentic, well rounded and profound learning experiences.
Our Society for Sustainable Tourism & Development Inc.-SSTDI offers Capacity Building, Educational programs and Green Solutions and Services for public stakeholders: Destinations – LGUs and host communities; private stakeholders – resorts, hospitality, tour operators and businesses with Global Sustainable Tourism Council standards. Training programs and solutions include Environmental Conservation and Compliance, Good Governance, Climate Resilience, to address global challenges of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): food security, poverty alleviation, environmental sustainability and climate resilience. Waste water (P.T. Amanaid Philippines) and Waste to Energy (W2E) Solutions as well as other green innovations are now offered to LGUs and tourism industry for law compliance.
For more information and assistance, contact us.
SSTDI is proud to be part of the Founding Board of the ASIAN ECOTOURISM NETWORK